Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I Offer Solutions

Since I am running for president of the U.S. in the 2016 election, it is time for me to address some of this country's problems.  Today's subject is about the serious droughts in the west  including California.  In order to conserve water,  all dogs in California are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and go  unbathed. We are willing to give up baths for our entire lives in order to make drinking water last longer. I am asking dogs all
over the country to stand in solidarity with dogs in the areas hit by the drought and Do not take a bAth
 If your human does not agree, have them read my
blog. If the humans quit bathing, it would save even more water, but humans are seldom.willing to make such sacrifices.

Demon Flash Bandit (Future President)


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes....could you extend the 'No Baffs' rule to the UK as well pleeeease
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete