Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mommy is Home!

Good news!!!!!!  Mommy is home after over a month in the hospital and nursing home.  Angel Zoom Smokey  and myself were so glad to see her.  When my humans return home after a regular absence, we are happy to have them return.  Usually I let Angel get her kisses out.of the way and then I give kisses, but Mommy had.been.gone for so long that I couldn't wait.  Angel and I were both kissing Mommy at the same time.  She was equally happy to see us!  I am pleased to announce that my is better.  Even if she does have to use a chair with wheels to get around.

Mommy wants me to thank Coco Rose, Puffy, and their humom, Marilyn; for the pretty get well card.  Coco Rose had come back from the bridge to pick it out. She can't leave important decisions like that to the new puppy. She said to tell my readers that she is very happy there, but misses her many, many pals- particularly her humom, Marilyn!

Thanks for all the prayers and power of the paws.  I know they helped me get humom back!

Demon Flash Bandit (Thankful Dog)




6 comments:

  1. Yippee humom is home! Take good care of her. She probably missed petting you so give her lots of opportunities to be happy doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great to hear, DFB! Happy homecoming of your Humom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great news! Now take good care of her, yu know yu unfurbros won't do the job like yu can.
    So happy fur yu all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been so worried about you Ms. Donna. Happy to hear you are home even if you are using a chair with wheels. We hope you continue on your road to recovery.

    Hugs and kisses to all.

    Coco Rose, Puffy, Mei-Ling and Yi-Tan (Jade).

    ReplyDelete