Saturday, July 5, 2014

Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck Touring the United States

Good news for dogs in many areas of the United States!!!!  The Milo Kitchen Dog Treat Truck will be visiting many major cities throughout the country.  This is a great concept, and I think it should become a business that serves dogs throughout the entire country even in rural areas.  The humans have ice cream trucks going through their neighborhoods.  Why not dog treat trucks going through those same neighborhoods?  Don't get me wrong--I love ice cream, but a dog can never have too many tasty treats coming to his or her door!  I would even allow them to use one of my Howling Huskies tunes to play on the truck stereo--and that would be without charge for royalties.  I might expect a few extra free treats though.  We dogs prefer treats to money anyway because we are smarter than the humans.  I also think this would be a great concession thing to add to festivals and fairs.  Dogs don't mind the human's food, but dog treats would be a nice addition to any event.  This link has the schedule for the treat truck so that you can check out the locations and times to see if the truck will be visiting your area.  If any of you are lucky enough to visit the treat truck, be sure and tell the rest of us all about your experience.  I'm sure it is something all us dogs would want to read about!

http://mktreattruck.com/


Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Treat Trucks:  A Great Idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment