Sunday, February 5, 2012

Drunken Shopping Carts

Personally, I don't know what all the fuss over the Super Bowl is for. I don't want to sit and watch other people play football. I have my own football (doggy size), and I like to play it myself. My humans aren't interested in watching at all, but many of the humans are very excited over the prospect of watching the game. Many of them are going to Super Bowl parties where they will eat lots of food, and many of them will drink a bit too many beers (and other alcoholic beverages). Until today, I thought it was only the humans who took part in these kinds of behaviors, but that was before I went by the store today. There was a shopping cart that was sitting on its side in the parking lot. Obviously, the cart had started celebrating early, and had already had a few too many beers. After the beers, the cart couldn't even stand up anymore. I plan to stay home the rest of the day. When shopping carts are getting drunk, it is not a good idea to go out anywhere....you know the humans will really be plastered! Besides, I plan to watch a better game: The Puppy Bowl!!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Commenting on Drunken Shopping Carts)

No comments:

Post a Comment