Thursday, February 23, 2012

Road Kill Cafe

Today I am writing about a cafe in Arizona which I have never been to personally, but I am choosing to write about it because I like to write about places that aren't the same everywhere you go. I think there are others who share my taste for the unusual so this blog is for those dogs. I have heard of the Road Kill Cafe. I've seen a menu and I've seen t-shirts with the name, but I thought it was just a joke. Imagine my surprise when I found that there really is a Road Kill Cafe in Arizona. Personally, as a dog, I find it pleasant not to have to go out and hunt varmints myself...it is so much nicer just to wait until a car hits the varmint and then...DINNER! I have to admit that I have never had road kill even though 2 deer have died in my yard thanks to cars, but my Mommy would not let me eat them. My humans wouldn't eat them either. Anyway, this cafe sounds like a fun place to visit, but knowing my humans, they probably would just stop by the general store and not eat there....yeah, they tend to be very undoglike in their thinking. For those who want to find out more about this super cool place, here is the web address:
http://www.route66seligmanarizona.com/The_Roadkill_Cafe.php

If you go there, tell them Demon Flash Bandit sent you. I love saying that!

Demon Flash Bandit (Writing About the Road Kill Cafe)

2 comments:

  1. My momma won't ever let me mess wity roadkill - she are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its only the name that is somewhat not good to hear but as I look on the site I think its not bad to go and try their menu....lol

    Dog Fence for Any size yard.
    Pet Solutions

    ReplyDelete