Friday, September 23, 2011

Pull that Truck Over---I Want Some Treats!!!

I am excited to write about today's blog topic. This is because I have experienced those times when I think to myself, "I would like to have a delicious treat now". I'm sure I am not the only dog who has had this happen. You are walking your human, and suddenly, the tummy says, "feed me". Sure, you can find some tasty items along the way--maybe a caterpillar or a cigarette butt (both of which the humans won't necessarily approve of you eating). However, wouldn't it be wonderful if you are walking down the street and a dog treat truck pulls up and you can choose between a cornucopia of treats? This isn't happening in my town, but for those lucky dogs living in Los Angeles, California, is could very well happen because there is a business there that has mobile dog treats--yes, a truck full of treats for us dogs!!! I don't know it is was a particularly smart human that thought of the idea or perhaps it was his or her dog. However, the results are what matters, and the result is that dogs in that city can have treats come to them. It is the same concept as the ice cream truck that brings ice cream to the humans (and some very lucky dogs). I am going to share the web address so that you can see the dog treat truck for yourself. Go here:
http://www.petcentric.com/Videos/Video/Snouts-in-Your-Town-Food-Truck-4-Dogs.aspx?videoid=1031129915001&DCMP=EMC-PETC-PETC-Sept11_2
This is a concept that I would like to see all over the country. I would love to try the peanut butter, bacon bones. They sound delicious!!! Be sure and save some money just in case the truck starts showing up in your neighborhood! You'll be glad you did!

Demon Flash Bandit (Fan of Treat Truck)

No comments:

Post a Comment