Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad Art and The Office Without Michael Scott

I have written several blogs about art. However, since whether art is "good or bad" is often a judgement on the part of the viewer, it makes this dogs realize that, other than the famous "dogs playing poker" paintings, most art done by the humans really isn't that great. This isn't completely the fault of the artist since the painting will only be as good as the subject, and, if the subject is human, there is no way they are going to look as good as dogs! This is why I am pleased to write about art that is not considered "good art" from the human point of view. You can find it at this link:
http://www.museumofbadart.org/
Obviously, you won't find the dog playing poker paintings in this museum because there is no doubt that they are good, but I personally found the 2 dogs in the one painting to be a good painting no matter what the silly humans say. Sure, maybe they could have looked even better done by another artist, but there is no way a dog can look bad.

The Office has always been one of my favorite shows. I even awarded myself a Dundee award when Mommy got one with a dvd she bought. Sadly, she put the Dundee award the and Dwight bobblehead where Angel Zoom Smokey and myself could not get to them. However, I just watched the new episode of the first season, and I don't think the show is going to make it without Steve Correll. The episode just was not funny. The only time I laughed was when Pam was watching the dog on the commercial. She was crying and said," he is only trying to protect his bone". Of course, leave it to a dog to save the day when the humans have messed up everything. I think Steve Correll was wise to get out when he did because it has become so unrealistic and not particularly funny that I doubt that my humans will purchase any seasons of it in the future--and they have all the seasons that are out. I noticed that B. J. Novak both wrote and produced the episode so I can only say that if the office wants to survive, they should put him in the column of losers, and use other writers and directors. Judging from the episode I watched, the show is not going to make it. I'm not even sure that I will watch more episodes, and that goes for my humans also because they didn't like it. Mommy only laughed once. To give Dwight the promotion of "office enforcer" was ridiculous. By the way, I don't think entertainment has to be completely true to real life, but when it gets to the point where it is totally unbelievable, that is not good. The whole "planking" thing would get most employees fired, and in this dog's opinion, wasn't even particularly funny. I can do funnier things with 2 paws tied behind my back. I think the new season of The Office is horrible, and I think it will be its last season if others think like Demon Flash Bandit!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Art and The Office)

No comments:

Post a Comment