Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Only Good Chicken is a Cooked Chicken!

I want to start this blog by asking the age old question. Why did the chicken cross the road? Answer: to get away from Angel Zoom Smokey, fellow Siberian Husky and lover of chicken. I have a real treat for you today. Many of my readers want to know what the future holds for them. I would suggest you visit this site:
http://www.ruprecht.com/ This is the website of the psychic chicken. I personally would not expect the prediction to be accurate, but that is because a chicken is a member of the bird family and I don't trust birds. However, with that in mind, I can still get great advice from the psychic chicken merely by expecting the opposite of whatever the chicken says will happen. By the way, there are also games on the site. Be sure and tell the chicken that Demon Flash Bandit sent you. I like to keep the birds on their claws.

While on the subject of chickens, I am not a fan of the cartoon chicken character, Foghorn Leghorn. He is always bothering that sweet dog on the cartoon, and he is quite the smart alec. I keep hoping that one day I'll watch the episode where the dog has fried Foghorn Leghorn for dinner! Foghorn Leghorn is not the only cartoon chicken in existence. This site has more:
http://renegadechickens.com/chickens/cartoons.htm
Personally, I like to look at the chickens in the meat department of the grocery store. They are the best chickens--ready for a dog to eat. That is where Foghorn Leghorn should have been instead of annoying the wonderful dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (The Only Good Chicken is a Cooked Chicken)

No comments:

Post a Comment