Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Want a Couch That Goes Fast!!!!!

Occasionally, my humans are in the market for new furniture, and I am hoping that they will be needing a new couch soon. This is because there is a couch in Australia that has set a land record for going 101 miles per hour. In fact, according to the article I just read, this couch has probably broken the land speed record for upholstered furniture. I happen to be a very smart dog, but I learned something new because I wasn't even aware there was a land speed record for upholstered furniture. I'm not sure if it is fair to call it a couch because it is only a 2 seater, and therefore, it isn't as big as most couches. I know many of the humans call them love seats which is a silly name if you happen to have to sit on one with someone you hate. I guess many of the humans are optimists. I guess they have to be to get up in the morning and show up for work. Most of us dogs would hate having to get up and go to work. I get annoyed if the humans expect me to get up before noon unless it involves a treat--and it had better be a good treat to get me up early!!!

For those of you who would like to read more about this amazing couch, here is the site:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/worlds-fastest-couch-hits-101-mph_n_984501.html#s366143&title=Guinness_World_Records
In the future, you might want to be careful when you sit down on a couch. You don't want to end up miles from where you started. That is the kind of thing you want to know in advance.

Demon Flash Bandit (I Think I'll Order a Faster Couch Next Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment