Monday, January 16, 2017

Donald Trump Tweets

I apologize that I have missed writing for a couple of days.  My humom had to visit the hospital.  They didn't keep her.  They gave her antibiotics and said she is sick.  I could have told them she was sick, and I didn't charge for my diagnosis.

Today I am going to discuss politics so if the subject bothers you, close your eyes.  It has come to my attention that Donald Trump tweets his thougjhts all the time.  Donald Trump is the human who will be president because the humans are bad in math. He did not get the most votes.  Anybone, birds tweet, and Twitter lets  the humans tweet, and its trademark is a bird.  These facts come to my attention so I did some research.  The research caused me to come to the conclusion that Donald Trump  is a big bird.  He is orange, has feathers on his head, little hands like claws, and he tweets.  The humans need to remove him from service.  I am not a bird lawyer.   I am quite sure that a bird can't be president.  I am also sure that putting a bird into a high office is part of their plan to take over the world.  Birds cannot be trusted.

Demon Flash Bandit (Concern Citizen and Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment