Saturday, January 28, 2017

Chimp Show

Occasionally I do movie and television reviews.  Today I am going to discuss a television show that aired from 1970 - 1972.  Lancelot Link Secret Chimp.  Lancelot was a spy for APE  (Agency to Prevent Evi!) who worked against CHUMP (Criminal Headquarters for the Underworld's Master Plan) .   In case you ate wondering, it is an all chimpanzee cast.  It is a spy comedy similar to Get Smart, another spy comedy from that era.  I think it would have been better with an all dog cast, but the chimps do an adnirable job considering they are chimps.  I like this show, but the lady ape had a voice that I didn't like.  It made me whinee.  Therefore, I don't recommend it for dogs. Humans will probably like it.

Every episode has a song by an all chimp band, Evolution Revolution.  The Howling Huskies is better, but the chimps can't compete with dogs. Their band is okay.


Demon Flash Bandit  (TV Reviewer).

No comments:

Post a Comment