Monday, November 14, 2016

Animal Planet Programming

Recently, I was watching Animal Planet.  Usually I enjoy their programming, and recommend it to my many readers.  Most of their shows involve cute animals doing silly things or animal rescues.  However, 2 shows do not conform to most of their programmimg descriptions.  One show is called Monsters Within, and one shows the inner workings of a snake rescue.  Some humans not only rescue snakes, but they also provide treatment and offer sanctuary.  Why?  We are talking about a snake.  Have the humans lost their sense or have they ever had any?  Many dogs think the humans need dogs for our wisdom.  A few humans even have a pet snake. I think pets should be furry and cute.   The ridiculous part is that some snakes are poisonous and can kill a dog or a human.  If it is unsafe to pet a snake, then it is not meant to be a pet.  By the way, in the Bible, the snake lied to Eve.  God told the snake he was a jerk, Therefore, snakes are evil.

 The other show, Monsters Within, is about parasites and their effect on humans.  I would like to know why parasites star  in their own show when a cute dog like me has no show.  In addition, parasites have no talent.  On the other paw, I am very talented.  Also, no one has ever thoigjht parasites are entertaining, and I would not  class them as animals.  I bet Animal Planet is probably run by humans. Dogs should be in charge.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog)



No comments:

Post a Comment