Monday, November 30, 2015

Attack of the Killer Pumpkins !!!

In the past. I have written about a horrible situation involving vegetables-killer vegetables.  In 1978 Hollywood released 4 subsequent documentaries and an animated show about this problem.  The first was Attack of KIller Tomatoes. It was followed by Return of the Killer Tomatoes, Killer Tomatoes Strike Back!, and The Killer Tomatoes Eat France!  These documentaries tried to warn the general population of the threat.  Most humans did not pay attention to these informative public service announcements.


In case you are wondering why I brought this subject up today.  It is because I am concerned about the possibility of killer pumpkins.  I observed that last month around  Halloween, many houses in our neighborhood had pumpkins as decorations.  At first it was just simple pumpkins, but as Halloween approached, faces started appearing on pumpkins--and some of those faces looked sinister to me
  Now most of them are missing, and I can only assume that those pumpkins took off on a killing spree.  I have no idea what makes an ordinary veggie go wrong.  However,  this is why I don't eat vegetables, and I think the world would be better off without them.  Most vegetables taste bad anyway.

Demon Flash Bandit (Vegetable Hating Dog)

3 comments: