Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy Birthday to me

I hope every dog who attended my wolfday party yesterday had a good time
 It was so good to see all my pals.  It was a great day for me.  I am now 12 years old.   I have already asked about social security benefits
  and I'm checking on senior discounts.
  I got some bones frosted with doggy frosting and humom gave a a mouse puzzle toy and Angel got a panda bear puzzle toy. My human brothers gave us lamb chop toys and dingo bones. Also we got a frog and a
Rabbit

  I have to tell you that the greatest gift was an answer to my prayers.  The night before my birthday"  I said my usual prayers "
now I lay me down to  rest my paws, I know you watch out for me all the time. I know you are busy, but
  It sure would be nice to.have a white birthday.  God answered my prayers because we woke up to at least a foot of snow.

Demon Flash Bandit ( Celebrating a White Birthday)

 




3 comments:

  1. Whoa, missed yur special day. Sounds like yu had a great day with all that cold white stuff as a special topping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we hadabout 8 inches of that white stuff too...its all gone now, OMD!

    Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete