Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the United States. It is a fantastic holiday dedicated to food so it is a big day for us dogs.  My Humans are planning their big holiday feast.  They order pizza from the deli near our house which stays open on Thanksgiving.  Since I have decided I like.pizza, mom will order one just for me.  I
prefer my toppings to be bacon and ham
I've heard tales of a wondrous time when humom used to cook and bake.  There was a dead bird on the dinner table.back then.  However those days are gone.  There are a lot of things in which humom can no longer take part in doing.  In fact, she has been seriously negligent publishing my blog.  I would normally complain about her laziness. But I know she doesn't have a lot of energy, and she does have chronic pain.  I am only bringing up this subject because this dog is very thankful that she is still here.  Usually dogs  cross over the bridge before their humans, but that is not always the case. My human dad crossed over in 2007 and my life has not been the same.  Anyway, I am thankful for my humans, my dog pals,and their humans.  I would appreciate any prayers you can send our way.  Mom often feels.useless.  I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving!

Demon Flash Bandit (Happy Dog)












3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! And sending prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear...sending lots of hugs and pawyers, too.

    Hey, now would be a good time fur your human brofur to learn how to cook so next year the dead burd can make its return! BOL! They are not too hard to fix...

    Growlmy is not in a wheelchair but she does know that feeling of being useless as in when she was sick a long time ago. And she sees that in some of her residents that she cares for at the nursing home...maybe some craft project or visiting others when she feels good would help...and you know she has to look out and after you and Angel, so there; she is not useless, see??!

    Anyways:
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Dogabrate the many blessings you do have, you are together, so impawrtant!

    And you have pizza, Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgivin'.... sendin' lotsa prayers...

    ReplyDelete