Tuesday, May 26, 2015

War Between KFC versus Chick-Fil-A

I hope all of my United States readers had a nice holiday weekend.  We had a quiet weekend here.

I read in the news that KFC is going to war with Chick-Fil-A.  I don't think finding chickens who will be willing to dress in uniforms will be easy.  Also, finding guns that chickens can use might prove difficult.  Guns are not designed for wings.  I've heard KFC  has a contrAct with Foghorn Leghorn who will probably expect the dog on the cartoon to do the brain work.  Angel Zoom Smokey is hoping they have a price war because she loves to eat chicken although Humom gives her roasted or grilled, she likes it fried too.  I am worried about putting guns in the wings of a member of the bird family!  Birds cannot be trusted!

Demon Flash Bandit ( Don't give guns to Chickens)

No comments:

Post a Comment