Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I Love My Human!

I am sure all my pals have missed hearing from me.  I am equally frustrated because I have so many things about which to bark.  All of this is because my human fell down on her job--literally.  She fell on Friday night. She was not injured, but the fall made her too sore to "move".  Yeah, I realize she could be "faking" it, but  my human loves me too much to fake it.  At first, Angel and I were excited to have Mommy on the floor.  We thought she came down to play with us.  However, after about 5 minutes of Mom looking like a "beached whale" trying to get back into the water, I realized that she had fallen. I immediately brought her a whole box of milk bones to make her feel better.  She told me they did help her feel, better..She also told me that I'm a good dog--but I know that already!

Demon Flash Bandit (Concerned Dog)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a thoughtful DFB! Did she lay there and eat them or did she share with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you knew how to take care of the problem!

    ReplyDelete