Monday, May 11, 2015

Brilliant Plan!

My humom bought a birdhouse that looks like a lighthouse.  At first, I'll admit I was upset until I realized that there is a method to her madness.  My regular readers know how much I hate birds.  I should have known that living with a smart dog like myself would make my humans smarter than those without dogs.  After we had a nice bark session, she assured me that  my many barkuments  about birds have not fallen on deaf ears even if mom's hearing isn't great!  I have to admit that the plan is brilliant.  She is going to buy a bird feeder, and fill it with gourmet bird seed with tranquilizers added.  Then all the birds will tell their friends and they will tell their friends.  Once millions of birds have congregated in my yard, it is a simple matter for a dog to get out his gun and shoot them.  I am so glad I have well trained humans!

Demon Flash Bandit ( Bird Hater)

No comments:

Post a Comment