Saturday, May 16, 2015

Guard Duty

I didn't write a blog yesterday because I have been on guard duty.  Why am I on guard duty, you are asking?  I'm on guard duty because a bird has built a nest in the flower pot by the front door!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The bird did not ask for my permission and is not paying me any rent.  That nasty bird doesn't even drop a worm for me to examine.  The bird has 4 baby birds in the nest-like the world wants more of those evil, mooching varmints.  Besides, any worms in my yard are mine.  They are not---I repeat----not bird food!  To make matters worse, that bird attacked my human brother, Jeff, yesterday.  That was the last straw for me.   I've been on guard duty ever since.  It would be so easy to take out those baby birds now, but humom refuses to evict them..I have decided to be nice to them and give them a tour of the grounds.  I plan to start with the barbeque grill
  I am such a clever dog!!!!!

Demon Flash Bandit ( Guard Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment