Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dog Rapper

In case my readers have forgotten, Angel and I are in the singing group ,The Howling Huskies.  Of course, I'm only kidding.  I'm sure my readers know all about my musical career.   I have decided to branch out on my own and be a rapper.  I already have  the necessary information street cred with my stand on bird executions.  How many other dogs have done so much to get rid of birds?  The answer is: NONE!!!!!   One of  the most important things to be a successful rapper is the name.  I gave it a lot of thought.  Ice Tea seems quite successful so I needed a name that would bring the kind of comfort that ice tea brings to the humans.  Therefore, I will be called Bacon because bacon makes my tummy happy!  I paid a marketing consultant who did research among dogs, and every dog surveyed loved the name so I picked a winner.  Here is a sample of my first rap song:



Walkin' Down the Street


I was walking down the street past a bird in the tree.
That bird dropped a white bomb on me.
When a bird drops a bomb on this dog's head
that bird will soon be dead.
You don't mess with Demon Flash Bandit
the baddest dog on the planet.

Should I have titled it:  Let's Kill a Bird instead?


Demon Flash Bandit (Rapping Dog)


No comments:

Post a Comment