Monday, May 23, 2011

Letter From Johnny Depp

Since the new movie, Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides came out this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to share this letter I got from my celebrity pal, Johnny Depp. I am happy to be Johnny Depp's pal, and he is truly a great guy. Maybe one day when he isn't so busy, we can go to Burger King together. Being a big star, I'm sure he must be used to elegant restaurants like Burger King. Here is the letter:

Dear Demon Flash Bandit,

Once again, one of my movies is on the big screen, and I am so glad I got the part of Captain Jack Sparrow in the original movie since I know you were up for the part. I know it was a stroke of luck that you chose not to take the role because you didn't want to wear a pirate's hat, and you said filming the movie would interfere with your napping. I know that the women say I'm handsome, but I have to admit that if you were willing to wear the hat, you would have been one gorgeous pirate. I cannot compete with your gorgeous blue eyes or that lovely curly tail you have. I just want to let you know that I have done my best to portray Captain Jack Sparrow in a way befitting the honor of taking the role from you. I can only hope that one day I will have the honor of playing a dog--that is every actor's dream.

Your Pal, Johnny Depp (Captain Jack Sparrow)

I want my pals to know that I think Johnny Depp did an excelllent job of portraying Captain Jack Sparrow, and I am glad he got the part because I really hate to interrupt my nap time with work.

Demon Flash Bandit (Happy To Nap)

No comments:

Post a Comment