Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Movie Review: My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2


The movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, is now available on DVD and bluray.  It continues the story of the Portokalas family in the first movie.  In  this film, Toula and Ian and have a daughter named Paris who is a senior in high school.  Paris wants to attend college in another state, but her family wants her to go to a local college.  Meanwhile another family member is getting married.  There weren't any exciting events in this movie, but Mom and Angel gave it Angel wings and a halo.  I felt the money for the bluray could have been better spent on a dog movie.  Dogs always make the best movies!  The cast from the original movie returned for the sequel which was nice.  I got bored and slept through it which is a good thing for he-man dogs like me.  It is more of a chick flick. This is why I gave it a must nap rating.  I thing the word rating can be traced back to a Greek word-ray which is a furry rodent, and "ing" which signifies that the rat is alive.   In ancient Greece, rats were prized  for their fur.  All the Greek women wanted a rat fur coat.  I do appreciate the household miracle item from the movie-Windex.  It is helpful to know that Windex will fix anything. It gave me a genius idea to make bone money.  I will buy an old car at the junk yard, spray it with Windex, and sell it at a much higher price.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment