Monday, July 4, 2016

Animal Planet Gets Disgusting Programming

Recently I discovered that Animal Planet has a live video stream featuring puppies.  A couple of days ago, it was featuring puppies wearing costumes.  Two were dressed as sharks and 2 were dressed as alligators.  They were so adorable, it was like looking at a smaller version of myself in the mirror.  I am sure I don't have to tell my readers that all dogs are beautiful. One of the gators kept losing his little costume which was adorable  If I'm not mistaken, the puppies were up for adoption.  Occasionally they show a different stream when there is technical difficulties which I suspect involves a clean up crew.

When technical difficulties occur, the network goes to another group of puppies which is okay.  Several  days ago, I was watching and the other puppy feed came on.  Then the network left the puppy camera and switched to kittens and their mama cat.  I am okay with cats, but I heard some dogs were highly insulted.

When they left the kitten camera, they switched to a live cam of birds!   I have no words to describe my disappointment.  I don't want to see birds on television unless it is an episode of Cops, and the birds are being arrested.

I thought the birds were bad until the next group came on.  It was a bunch of roaches running around.  I was disgusted.  I was ready to start a letter writing campaign to Animal Planet to keep such filth off the network.  Sometimes I like to chew on a bone while I watch tv, and I do not like for them to feature roaches while I am eating.  Did you know that roaches are officially animals?  I had no idea.  I thought they were bugs.  Even the humans try to get rid of them, and pet supply stores do not carry roach food.  Does Animal Planet think anyone is going to adopt one as a pet?

This is the time I changed channels.  I decided that fleas and mosquitos might be next.  I wasn't taking that risk.

Demon Flash Bandit (Television Viewer)




No comments:

Post a Comment