Saturday, July 9, 2016

It is Hard to be a Dog

Today. I write my blog with a heavy heart.  I love my humans. And I have taken great pride in my human obedience training methods.  Usually, they are good humans who do what I command.  I have even considered writing a book on the subject so that other dogs will also have well trained humans.  I know that humans have limits on what they can learn, but a well trained human will seldom embarrass their dog master.  I know all my readers will understand my frustration when I discovered that my humom had ordered a cute little house meant for a bird from Amazon.  I had to do something because, if she put it outside, a bird would move in.  I would be laughed at by every dog in the area.   I had to take drastic measures to protect my reputation.do I started chewing on it.  Being a dog is hard work!

Demon Flash Bandit (Trainer)



No comments:

Post a Comment