Sunday, June 14, 2015

Knowledge y is Power (and Comfort)

That stupid mama bird attacked my brother, William again so I have been having to guard the front door more closely than usual.  This means I have had less time for blogging which is part of the birds' evil conspiracy plan.  They know that it will be hard for me to find the time to "rally dogs for war if I am busy helping the humans.  I'm depending on my readers to howl the news to other dogs.  Despite all my love and concern for my humans, they said the house was too cold and turned off the air conditioner yesterday. I discoveted if I stand on my back paws, I can touch the thermostat with my front paw to turn it back on.  I'm sure my humans are going to appreciate my new talent!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Has Learned a New Trick)


No comments:

Post a Comment