Monday, January 19, 2015

You Might be a Human If: ............

Although my humans and myself live in Michigan, my Mommy is from Georgia.  She grew up in the south, and has deep roots there.  Perhaps that is why she likes Jeff Foxworthy so much.  I have to admit, I think he is a funny guy too.  In honor of his comedy, I have come up with "you might be a human if" jokes.

1.  You might be a human if you throw perfectly good stuff in the garbage.
2.  You might be a human if you think walking on your back paws is a good idea
3.  You might be a human if you don't drink from the toilet.
4.  You might be a human if you enjoy baths.
5.  You might be a human if you aren't fast enough to catch a squirrel or a bunny.
6.  You might be a human if you aren't interested in chasing a squirrel or a bunny.
7.  You might be a human if you wear clothes over your fur.
8.  You might be a human if you have a small nose that can't smell well.
9.  You might be a human if you don't enjoy going through the trash.

I had another brilliant one about being able to lick certain body parts, but my human secretary censored that one.  I think she is messing with my freedom of barking, but I don't want to type this myself so I guess I'll have to let her curtail my freedom a little.

Demon Flash Bandit (You Might Be a Human If....)

1 comment:

  1. Phew, that's a relief, I'm NOT a hooman!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete