Saturday, August 13, 2011

Party for 3,000 Year Old, Pants for Puss and Boots, and Crazy Date at Taco Bell

The United Kingdom has been having more than its share of problems lately. There were the riots in London which were very sad to hear about. Now a 3,000 year old has been found in an Irish bog and everyone is at a loss to find a theme for the birthday party. Let's face it, most people aren't around for their 3,000th birthday so it should be something special, but at the same time, it isn't like the person is a member of the royal family so it doesn't require too much elegance. However, you know that the news is going to bore everyone to death with the party coverage so it can't just be an ordinary party. I am willing to offer my services are party coordinator. Since the honoree has been hanging out for centuries in a bog, I think the person won't be that picky about the theme, but you do have to please the media circus. I'll keep you updated on this situation as I hear more about it.

The news story that upset me the most is about Puss and Boots and his unwillingness to wear pants. You can see this video at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/12/puss-in-boots-explains-hi_n_924965.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec3_lnk2%7C86130
Personally, I think it is okay for a dog not to wear pants, but cats should wear them. That is my opinion so, therefore, it is fact!

I have to share this story from the news about a worker at Taco Bell in Ringgold, GA who was in love with a co-worker who didn't share his interest. You know how some of the humans don't like to take no for an answer, and he is one of them. He handcuffed her to him, and is now in the Catoosa County Jail. I think he should have contacted one of those "experts on manners" humans to ask what to do because I don't think handcuffing yourself to a potential date is ever considered good manners.

I've got to go now and research possible birthday themes in case I am needed to coordinate that aforementioned birthday party!

Demon Flash Bandit (Coordinator)

No comments:

Post a Comment