Sunday, August 21, 2011

Site has Chocolate that is Safe for Dogs!

I happen to be a dog who enjoys candy. I have been known to beg for treats such as Mike and Ikes, and Swedish Fish. However, when I beg for chocolate, I get the speech about chocolate being bad for dogs. Of course, being an enterprising dog, I have done some counter surfing and helped myself to the occasional bite so I know it is delicious and I love it. This is why I am sharing this website with my readers. I was excited to find this site, but I have not yet had a chance to order anything from it so I don't speak from personal experience, but the products sound wonderful! This site has chocolate that is safe for dogs. It does not have the ingredients found in human chocolate that are bad for dogs. The address of the site is:
http://www.crittercrave.com/ The candy bars are reasonably priced and come in 16 different flavors. I haven't been this excited about an Internet site in a long time! If you decide to order something from them, tell them Demon Flash Bandit sent you. They have no idea who I am, but I always get a kick out of telling my readers to do that. A dog has to have some entertainment!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I'm having a good weekend, but it would only be improved if I had one of those tasty dog candy bars!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With a Sweet Tooth)

No comments:

Post a Comment