Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Demon Flash Bandit, Artist

I have many hats (which I refuse to wear)--I am a friend to my humans, the owner of an Internet toy store (http://www.demondigstoys.weebly.com) a writer(http://demonflashbandit.blogspot.com), and now I have added artist to the list. I never planned on being an artist. I even thought perhaps art was beyond my abilities. However, I remembered that as a puppy, I got into Mommy's craft paint and added some lovely orange freckles to my nose. It was then that I realized that I, Demon Flash Bandit, had a rare talent for art. I have to admit I let it lie dormant for several years, but just last week, I got the urge to create a painting that could only be done by me, Demon Flash Bandit. I got out some paint and a canvas and I dipped my paws into the paint, and painted a masterpiece. I like to call it "What Makes my Tail Wag" and I painted a Burger King Whopper on the canvas. I have seen art in museums and, although I don't mean to brag, fact is fact. My painting is better than any of the ones in art museums. I have had so many dogs tell me that my painting has inspired them to eat dinner. What more can an artist ask for in life? Perhaps my next painting will be of Yummy Chummies.

Demon Flash Bandit (Artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment