Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trees Need Cutting

I want my readers to know that it made this dog feel so good about the royal family in Great Britain when I saw the photos of Pippa Middleton, Kate's sister, wearing a "lumberjack" inspired outfit probably to work. I think it is wonderful that Pippa is ready to roll up her sleeves and do some real work--I guess those forests in England must be getting out of hand and it is good to see someone with such a close connection to the royal family who is willing to get out there and do some logging. Perhaps she should have considered a different pair of shoes. Since I don't wear shoes, I'm no expert, but I don't think high heels are a wise move to work cutting trees in the forest. For a look at the outfit, go to:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/pippa-middleton-plaid_n_1006607.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl17%7Csec3_lnk1%7C103731

Demon Flash Bandit (Fashion Commentator)

No comments:

Post a Comment