Monday, October 31, 2011

Practicing for Halloween!

I want to wish all my readers a Happy Halloween! I have personally been busy getting everything ready for my annual trick or treating marathon. Halloween has to be one of the best holidays of the year because it is all about the candy, and I love candy! I want to remind all the dogs who will be out collecting candy to be safe--watch out for cars, and be sure and use your best sad faces. The humans are suckers for a dog's "begging face". You'll get more candy than you ever thought possible. It does not hurt to practice the begging face in the mirror before you go out. A dog can never get too much practice when candy is riding on the outcome of the look. I've got to go now. I've still got some practicing to do although I can't imagine the humans ever being able to turn me down....I"m going to hit the candy jackpot tonight!

Demon Flash Bandit (Ready for Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment