Monday, October 10, 2011

Smart Deer!

I thought I would write another blog today because I saw that a fight ensued in Pennsylvania over a dead deer. The man who killed it versus the man whose property it happened to be on when it died. The joke is on both of them. The deer staged the whole thing to get the humans into trouble. I was fortunate enough to score the opportunity to interview the deer (whose name happens to be Hank), and I thought it would be nice to share his thoughts with my readers.

DFB: Hi Hank. I'm so glad you could find the time to let me interview you. I'm sure my readers have many questions to ask you.

Hank: Hello Demon Flash Bandit. I'm glad I can tell my side of the story.

DFB: Did you stage this whole thing to get the humans into trouble or did it just happen?

Hank: I was out partying with a couple of friends of mine at a stag party, and my pals Bill said, "why don't you pretend to be shot and killed, but do it so that there will be a fight among the humans. I thought it was a great idea, and the rest is history!

DFB: I'm glad you weren't hurt. Do you think you'll do something like this again?

Hank: Yes, and other deer are planning to do it too. It is going to be awesome during hunting season.

DFB: I can imagine. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to talk to me.

Hank: I enjoyed meeting you Demon Flash Bandit!

There you have it. . . . . an interview with the deer that caused all the trouble. I bet the humans were surprised to return later and find him gone.

Demon Flash Bandit (Interviewing a Clever Deer)

No comments:

Post a Comment