Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cake on a Stick!

I just discovered a new product that I have to share with my readers. It is cake on a stick. The humans can eat it without a fork. Being a dog, I can eat cake without a fork anyway, but the humans like to use forks to eat with. I have no idea why. . . . I don't think they like to get their paws dirty. Anyway, you can decorate them, and since they are shaped like balls, I'm guessing a dog can play with them before eating them which makes them even more fun. Here is the address for those of you who might be interested in this product.
https://www.bakepop.com/?uid=2EB3C07C68AB630C772BF04040BCD42B
I can't think of anything that would improve this product short of making them bone shaped.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Likes Cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment