Thursday, October 13, 2011

Royal Wedding in Bhutan

There has been another royal wedding, but this time it was in a country in the Himalayas called Bhutan. The King there who is known as the "Dragon King" got married, and his new wife is very beautiful. I thought it was a very nice wedding. It was like one of the weddings you read about in a fairy tale only this one is in real life. I have to admit that I don't know much about Bhutan, but I think it would be a nice place to visit. I bet my pal, Raja, the shih tzu, has been there. Raja goes all over the place, and has written a book about the history of the shih tzu called, The Journey of the Shih Tzu. Anyway, I think it was a very nice wedding, and I hope the couple live a long and happy life together.

Since I am discussing a country in Asia, my human happened to be watching the movie, Kung Pow last night which is about martial arts. I found one scene very disturbing. Most of us think of cows as being nice, quiet animals, but this video that I'm sharing shows a whole different side of cows. I thought I would warn my readers to be careful not to annoy any cow you come into contact with since cows can be quite nasty if provoked. I hope this keeps my readers safe in future meetings with cows. To see the video, go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PrRch3AE4

Demon Flash Bandit (Liked Royal Wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment