Monday, May 16, 2011

Pippi Longstocking and Pippa Middleton--Same Human?

Since the royal wedding, the press has been excited over the coverage of Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton's sister. I thought her name was Pippi Longstocking, but Angel Zoom Smokey told me that Pippi Longstocking is her "stripper name". She wears long stockings that take a while to take off. I don't always believe Angel Zoom Smokey, but since there are photos of her on the Internet dancing in her bra, I have to give Angel Zoom Smokey credit for being right this time. I can't keep from wondering....is this really the family that Great Britain wants to have representing their country? We have humans like that in the United States, but you usually see them on television programs like Cops, where they are being arrested. It sounds like, once again, my pal, the Queen Lady is going to be busy doing damage control.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing the Royal Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment