Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dogs Choice of Fish for Dinner

I was just wondering....some homes have aquariums filled with fish. I have to assume that even the humans realize that you can't pet a fish since they have to live underwater so they can't be "pets" by the very definition of the word, pet. However, there must be some reason why the humans have fish in their homes because it takes some trouble to set up an aquarium, and it costs money to feed the fish and take care of them. Since they aren't pets, why would the human go to the trouble and expense of having them in the first place? I have the answer to that question. I have watched television enough to know that when you go into an elegant seafood restaurant, the customer picks out the "live" lobster that he or she wants to eat. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that the aquarium is set up in the house so dogs and cats can choose which fish they want to eat. That is the only logical reason for having an aquarium in the home. It is particularly welcome for cats since cats really love seafood, and they like to see the food try to get away before it is caught. This brings me to my next point. When the humans have a bird in a cage, is that also for the dog or cat to choose as dinner? Personally, I think it would be a great idea. I would not mind getting to choose a bird for dinner. I'm sure they taste delicious!

Demon Flash Bandit (Fishes are For Eating)

1 comment:

  1. Yet ANOTHER visionary idea from woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I did have the salmon kibble tonight BTW!

    ReplyDelete