Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dylan Dog

I went to see the movie, Dylan Dog, yesterday because the title made it sound like a "must see" movie. Whenever a movie involves a dog, it makes me want to see it. I enjoyed the movie, but I have to report that there was no dog in the movie. However, Brandon Routh's character was named Dylan Dog. I liked the movie because it is always nice to see a human who wants to be a dog so much that he calls himself a dog. In the near future, I will be posting a movie review of Dylan Dog on my brother's site, http://www.silverscreenhub.com/ . I should add that I think it is very intelligent on my brother's part to cover movie reviews from a dog's point of view. The movie has vampires, werewolves, and zombies so I can only imagine how big it is going to be for the "tween" girls in the audiences since so many of them love the Twilight series. Dylan Dog has both vampires and werewolves with the additional zombies with which teenage girls tend to love. I don't think I have to tell you that teen-age girls are always asking if they can be matched with a zombie because they are so handsome. Additionally, a zombie boyfriend tends to do what he is told which probably is going to make them very popular with older women too. I've heard the women complain about the human men not wanting to carry out the garbage and do other household chores, but a zombie man will do what he is told. In fact, when it comes to garbage, he might even eat some of it for you thus reducing the amount of trash that has to go to a landfill.
I do think the movie could have been improved with the addition of some zombie dogs to the cast.

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing My Opinion of the Movie Dylan Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment