Friday, May 6, 2011

Today is National No Pants Day

Today is a special day in the United States. It is National No Pants Day. This is the day when the humans decide to skip wearing pants and walk around all day without pants. I have no idea how this day started. I suspect someone hadn't done their laundry in a long time, and announced that it was No Pants Day. Many of the humans will do anything the other humans tell them to do so they jumped on the bandwagon, and National No Pants Day became a tradition. I have to admit that I've never seen anyone in my town without pants on No Pants Day so I suspect that some of the humans either haven't heard about it or they think it is silly. My own humans do not celebrate it, but continue to wear pants just like any other day. However, because dogs enjoy seeing the humans look silly, we dogs are trying to get the word out so that one day, all humans will celebrate all over the world and us dogs will have a good laugh. I honestly don't know what the big deal is anyway. I never wear pants and no one seems to notice. I think the humans are so used to seeing dogs without pants that they don't even notice or think it is unusual. For those who would like to get the tradition going in their area, more information can be found at this site:
www.nopantsday.com/wp/ .

Whether you choose to wear pants or not, I hope my readers have a nice weekend!

Demon Flash Bandit (Celebrating No Pants Day Everyday)




No comments:

Post a Comment