Thursday, May 19, 2011

Arnie: Does Not Possess "Dog Sense"

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the different types of intelligence. "Book Smarts" is a person who is well educated and has a better than average comprehension of the knowledge that is contained in books. There are people who are "Street Smart" which means that they may not necessarily be well educated or even particularly smart (although some of them can also be "book smart"), but they are good at judging other people and their reactions to situations display wisdom. However, the smartest of all the humans are the ones who are "Dog Smart". These are the rare humans who possess the kind of genius that is normally only possessed by dogs.

Because I, being a dog possess "dog sense", my email is often filled with humans asking me my opinions of the latest events in the news, and the Arnold Schzen-however you spell his name is no exception. What do I think of him having a child with one of the domestic staff while his wife knew nothing? First, let me say that he was definitely in the wrong. He is lucky he isn't married to Angel Zoom Smokey because she would give him some puppy slaps of justice, and then make him clean the entire house. If you have seen his house, you'll know that would be a BIG job. I have never been a big fan of Arnie because this dog, with the exception of a couple of movies like True Lies (which seems to be a page out of his real life) and Twins, this dogs doesn't think he is a great actor or a particularly intelligent human (judging from his little escapade with the help, I think it is safe to say that his brain doesn't work well). In fact, if I want to see muscles, I can just look in the mirror because I am one very handsome he-man type dog. I have better muscles than Arnie--always have---always will. It doesn't take much to entertain the humans, but dogs have a higher standard of entertainment.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Arnie's Stupidity)

No comments:

Post a Comment