Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spray On Hair or Chia Hair--Which is Best?

Finally, the humans have discovered an answer to an age old problem. When the humans start losing hair, what can they do to make it look like they aren't bald? The humans had to solve this one on their own because dogs usually keep their fur, and even if they don't, they don't tend to worry about it. We know we look good whether we are covered in fur or not. This probably explains why the product I am going to talk about today is definitely the invention of a human and not a dog. Personally, I don't know any dogs who would want to take "credit" for inventing it. That product is Spray On Hair. It comes in different colors and can be purchased through Amazon.com. Spray On Hair is supposed to look like hair and it is removable with shampoo. I think it might not hurt to make sure it isn't removable by plain water or swimming would not be a good idea if you really want to keep the illusion of hair. Personally, this dog would rather see the humans plant chia seeds on their heads to create a head of chia hair. If the humans plants edible plants on their head, then they would always have food when they are hungry. In addition, rabbits would be very friendly if the humans had some tasty greens growing on their heads. I think the product is a bit silly, but I have more than enough fur. In fact, I have so much fur that I shed a lot of it all around the house much to the enjoyment of the humans with whom I live.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing a Product)

No comments:

Post a Comment