Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Solution to an Everyday Problem

I wonder if my fellow dogs have experienced one of my pet peeves about the humans. Just when a dog lies down and gets comfortable, the humans want to walk over you. Sure, the humans will say it is because some of us like to lay down in the middle of everything and they refer to it as "being in the way" which if you ask me is a bit insulting to us dogs. We aren't "in the way", but it is the humans who are trespassing into our territory. I am a busy dog who has only so much time for eating and sleeping, and I do not like to be disturbed when I am trying to take a nap. As usual, because I am a genius, I have found a solution for this problem. In fact, I have found 2 solutions. One is a human bridge that the human can put over the dog thus being able to walk over the dog without disturbing the dog's rest. The other is putting the human in a crate until our nap is over. Humans put dogs in crates which has never made any sense to me because I always thought it was the humans who should be in the crate while the dog runs free. Yes, once again, Demon Flash Bandit comes through with solutions to everyday problems!

Demon Flash Bandit (Genius Dog With Great Ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment