Friday, May 20, 2011

Trees Being Bothered By Birds

As a dog, I take my job of keeping the forests watered very seriously--as do all my fellow dogs. This is particularly true of dogwood trees. Any tree that wants to be a dog gets special attention from the canines. As I was watering one of the dogwood trees yesterday, I noticed that the dogwood tree, as all other trees, was being annoyed by birds. Birds were sitting on its branches and when I asked the tree if the birds had a deed to the branch, the tree said the bird did not. The birds just take over like the tree branches belong to them without even consulting with a tree estate agent or anything. Meanwhile, the tree just stands there unable to do anything to stop the evil bird from hanging out there or even building a nest on a branch because trees can't move. This is one reason that I, Demon Flash Bandit, have infiltrated Twitter. I wasn't anxious to join a site that has a stupid bird as its logo, but I realized that by being on Twitter, I can be a dog spy in the war against birds. I hope that someday a dogwood tree-or any other tree-can stand proud and not worry about a feathered varmint bothering it. For those of you who want to follow me on Twitter, my Twitter name is DemonFlashHusky. I would also recommend you follow one of my pals, BronxZooRhino. He is a funny guy who thinks that just because the cobra and the peacock have escaped from the Bronx Zoo that he will be able to escape too. Remember, it may say I am posting a tweet, but in my case, it is a howl or bark!

Demon Flash Bandit (Protecting Trees From Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment