Thursday, May 26, 2011

TV Show: Big Bang Theory

As many of my loyal readers are aware, I am often announcing that birds are evil and should be watched. I can prove my point very easily because whenever spring arrives, the birds are always singing and they sing because they are the ones stealing the snow. They try to claim it is a coincidence, but they aren't fooling me....I know what they are doing. Anyway, Mommy was watching some older episodes of The Big Bang Theory. For those who haven't seen it, it is a television program about 4 intelligent men, and the real major genius in the group is named Sheldon. In this one particular episode, Sheldon needed to make a new friend at work. To do so he went to the bookstore and asked where he could find a book about making friends, (that type of book is in the children's section). He was chatting with a little girl, and she said birds scared her, and Sheldon hates birds too. I'm hoping that the influence of The Big Bang Theory on prime time will make the humans realize what I've been trying to tell them all along and declare all out war on birds!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who HATES Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment