Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tweeting Dogs

Occasionally a new product comes onto the market that makes you wonder how the humans have survived up until now without it. I am going to discuss a product that fits into that category in today's blog. That product is Puppy Tweets. Finally, a product that sends a tweet from your dog so that you will know what the dog is thinking about at that moment. Imagine how exciting it is for the humans to know what their dog is doing at any given time! I do have to admit that I was more than a little annoyed when I read about it in a news article that called it a stupid pet product, and then asked the question, who would set up a Twitter account for their dog? I would like to introduce you to DemonFlashHusky, my twitter name. I set up the account for myself just like my Facebook account and my dogster diary. I am tired of the humans thinking that a dog can't do these things for him or herself. After observing the humans since I was a puppy, I have come to the conclusion that when a family has a dog, the dog is the "brains" of the family. I have often wondered how dogless families even manage to survive without the intelligence of the average dog to guide them. I can prove we are geniuses. Who is out working to pay for the food? It is usually the humans which proves my point. The dog stays home and naps while the humans are out working. If that isn't genius, I don't know what is!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Doggy Tweets)

No comments:

Post a Comment