Monday, May 30, 2011

Drivers License for Dogs

I have been wanting to drive a car since I was a puppy, but the humans told me that it is necessary to have a drivers license in order to drive a car, and that dogs aren't allowed to have a license to drive. I have been speaking out on this injustice since puppyhood, and I am pleased to announce that today I am going to share some information with my readers on how to get a license to drive if you are a "pet". The web address is:
http://www.mypetdmv.com/
For a mere $19.95, a dog can have his own license issued from his home state. These licenses are only good for dogs in the United States so dogs in other countries will have to keep after their own local governments to allow them to have a license of their own. I have often said that, judging from some of the maniacs on the road who happen to be human, that many of us dogs would be better drivers. It is nice that the humans are finally beginnning to realize that simple fact. I hope that all the dogs reading this will get their own license. You never know when you will need to take over the steering wheel for your human! I only hope that cats aren't allowed to get them. Cats should not be allowed to drive. They have 9 lives so they take too many unnecessary risks.

Demon Flash Bandit (Happy About Doggy Drivers License)

No comments:

Post a Comment