Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Everyday Events

Hold the applause...the Deemster is back to write another blog. My stunt dog, Phantom Fast Snowman, is complaining because he keeps getting knocked down by Angel Zoom Smokey and myself. I told him to get used to it. After all, he is a stunt dog so falling should be one of the easier of his stunts. Can we help it if he has a tendency to get in our way?

The human who predicted the end of the world last weekend has set a new date for the end of the world. Does this guy have a life or does he just sit around trying to predict the end of the world? If I predicted it wrong once, I think I'd just give up, but some of the humans will still believe him. Humans are so much easier to fool that us dogs.

The weather here is getting warmer, and I do not approve. I guess it is time for me to go and have another talk with that Mother Nature character. If she tells me, there is nothing she can do about it, I am going to boycott that margarine company that used her for their commercials. It may not do any good, but a dog has to try something.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Everyday Events)



No comments:

Post a Comment