Sunday, April 24, 2011

Demon Flash Bandit: Master of Paw Fu

The Colbert Report has done a report about a new form of martial arts called cane fu. You can watch the video at:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/231612/june-22-2009/the-enemy-within---cane-fu .
Supposedly, cane fu can turn senior citizens into "killing machines". My own human mommy uses a cane so this would be a new way for her to protect herself when I'm not around to do it for her. However, if you watch the video, it looks like the man who demonstrates the cane fu really does not need the cane. For those who really need a cane, I think if you quit using it as a crutch, that person just might fall down. Fallling does not seem to be a good offensive move to me. I also think that the man doing the demonstrating seemed way too excited about how badly you could hurt another person with a cane. I'm guessing there will be a whole new line of "attack canes" for the humans who want a cane that does more damage than a regular cane. I'm just worried about one thing. Some of the senior citizens have trouble remembering things. If they do manage to remember to use the cane as a weapon, will they remember who the enemy happens to be or will they be attacking everyone? I guess only time will tell. I happen to be a master of Paw Fu which is when you take your paw and smack your enemy with it. I learned it from Angel Zoom Smokey who is always dispensing puppy slaps of justice.

I want to wish all my readers a Happy Easter!!!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Master of Paw Fu)

No comments:

Post a Comment