Sunday, April 17, 2011

BK's Meat Monster--Sounds Delicious!

Burger King in Japan is introducing a new burger called the "Meat Monster". This burger has 2 pieces of hamburger meat, a chicken breast, 2 slices of cheese, 3 pieces of bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Customers will be able to customize the burger by adding teriyaki sauce, an egg, a fish patty, or all of the them. The basic meat monster has 1,160 calories compared to 690 for a regular whopper. This dog has never asked how many calories any of my food contains, but it seems to be something the humans worry about. My personal observation is that the more calories, the better it tastes so I'm hoping that Burger King in the United States will add this burger to the menu. I would be honored if they called it the Demon Flash Bandit burger, but as long as it is on the menu, I don't care if they call it the Heart Attack Burger. This dog would love to try it. In fact, I know I would love it so it would quickly become a favorite of mine. Humans can be so silly. You would think that if they eat tofu, they will live forever which is never going to happen so you might as well enjoy all the good stuff while you can. This is what dogs do. We don't worry about it--we know what we like and we eat it. I would love for Burger King to make a burger with even more meat on it. I usually don't eat the buns anyway. For those who enjoy Taco Bell (like Angel Zoom Smokey), Taco Bell is experimenting with a taco shell made from Doritos nacho cheese flavor. It sounds like a good idea to me, but I don't eat Taco Bell. When my humans order it, I don't bother them for a taste. Demon Flash Bandit (Wants the Meat Monster Served at U.S. Burger Kings)

No comments:

Post a Comment