Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dog Who Gets Things Done

Yesterday was Procrastination Day, and for those of you who decided to put it off until today, I hope you are enjoying the day. I'm guessing that many are deciding to put it off until tomorrow. I wonder if the people who celebrate Procrastination Day ever bother to celebrate it since they probably always put it off until the next day anyway. Unlike the humans who like to procrastinate the things that need to be done, this dog does not procrastinate. I take my naps on time, and I get my dinner on time. There is nothing worse than putting off a good nap when you are tired. I might add that I write this blog, I write for dogster, I have a store on the web, and I write movie reviews for my brother's website http://moviememorabiliahub.weebly.com/ so when I need a nap, I need a nap. I am a busy dog.

On the subject of procrastination, Walmart has announced that you can order things from them online and pick them up the same day at their local stores. I don't think this plan is going to work because our local Walmart never hires enough people to run the store, and I think it is going to be very difficult for them to get all the things together for pickup. As it is now, I have never seen anyone pick up anything at the store that they have ordered on the Internet. If it works the way I think it will end up working, I think Walmart might need to join the Procrastination Group.

It got warm here recently, and now it has become delightfully colder again. The humans don't seem too happy about the weather, but I think it is great. Just when a dog thinks spring might have come, the wonderful cold weather returns. It isn't cold enough to have snow, but a dog can hope that it will get colder.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and let's all hope for some delightfully cooler weather next week.

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Procrastinating Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment