Thursday, January 20, 2011

Green Hornet and Doga (Dog Yoga)

My humans had the nerve to leave Angel Zoom Smokey and me yesterday with my brother William while they went to see a movie, The Green Hornet. That is why I am writing in green today. Evidently the humans think we dogs are color blind, but how do they know? It isn't like a human has ever asked me any color questions. Anyway, Mommy said the movie was good--not great, but good so I suppose that means it wasn't a waste of money. I do think it was a waste of time that could have been spent with me.

I have discovered through the Internet that some of the human puppies (babies) are doing yoga. I suppose this is a good thing. I'm not exactly sure since I haven't met many dogs who know what yoga happens to be. However, yogurt tastes good so I'm going to assume that it is some kind of snack. Hold the presses!!! I just looked it up on the Internet and it isn't food at all. Worse yet, the humans have invented doga, which is yoga for dogs. If it isn't edible, then what is the point? In fact, it sounds like something that will just interfere with another of a dog's precious activities--napping. Just because the humans can't stand to relax and enjoy life and nap more does not mean they need to drag their dogs into their hysteria. My advice to the humans: leave your dog alone and let him nap. Only interrupt his naps to give him tasty treats. I hope the humans reading this will act accordingly. The humans never seem to learn anything easily--which is why training the humans is so much work for a dog.

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Fan of Doga)

2 comments:

  1. hhahhaha!!! your ending lines made me laugh. though they are true yet equally sarcastic they are.
    Canine Food Supplement

    ReplyDelete